Sunday, March 10, 2013

I DON'T CARE TO KNOW YOU


by Mr. Mean-Spirited


Look, pal, I don't want to know you. I've already met quite enough people in life. I've reached my limit of strangers who seek to be my friend. Don't try to introduce yourself; I don't want to make your acquaintance. Don't offer me your hand because it won't end pretty.

I don't care what you might want to tell me. I don't give a rat's ass about your beautiful mind. Those deep thoughts of yours are of no significance. Your sufferings don't interest me, and your joys merely bore the crap out me.

All the good that is in your heart just makes me loathe you even more. No matter what you imagine you have to give, I'm not accepting.

Your dreams and wishes only disgust me. That smile on your face makes you even more repugnant. Your very existence turns my stomach. Having to look at you is the most nauseating thing of all.

Don't ask me for anything—because I ain't offering you nothing. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but you're not worth the effort.

I've had my fill of human beings.

Sometimes the greatest act of wisdom consists of not giving a shit about other people. Friendship is merely a process designed to ensure societal compliance; fraternity is just another form of socialization. If you want to liberate yourself from conformity, social bonds are the first tie you must cut. If you start feeling lonely, you're doing life right.

There is a reason why most citizens never want to free their minds; thinking for yourself is always an unpleasant experience. An individual who manages to break free of social conditioning is going to be one unhappy asshole. Like it or not, arrogance and loneliness are always necessary to ensure an emancipated personality.

If you know yourself, you don't need any friends. If you truly understand yourself, other people have nothing that you're going to need. Friends just get in the way of the important things in life—like being alone with yourself.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment