Thursday, April 14, 2016

I DON’T NEED NO CONVERSATION

by Mr. Mean-Spirited



The most dreadful thing you could ever hear is a liberal announcing that he just wants to have a conversation. The most dreaded part of any relationship occurs at that moment when a woman insists that “we need to talk.”  

Back in the day, whenever a boss took someone outside for “a chat,” everyone knew that that the misbehaving worker was getting his ass kicked. In these politically correct times, whenever an elected official tells you the taxpayers that they need a “frank discussion” every citizen has got to realize that that he is going to be hurting by the time dignitary finishes his remarks.

Whenever a humanitarian uses the word “conversation,” the altruist doesn’t mean an honest exchanged of opinions. Instead, you will be expected to apologize and to act contrite and to say you are sorry and to ask for forgiveness. No matter the situation, whenever you are supposed to speak, you will have to do some verbal groveling.

I don’t know about you, but I ain’t going to be conversationed by some do-gooder. Just as I don’t allow a child to give me any lip, I am not about to put up with some communitarian who tries to talk down to me. If you are ever caught in a discussion, the best thing to do is keep your mouth shut. If you are every asked if you have anything to contribute, never utter a word.

5 comments:

  1. I did like the "conversations" some postal workers were having with their asshole bosses a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was fired, they asked me if I had anything to say. I asked if there was anything I could say to be unfired. They said no. I said then I don't have anything to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are stacked against you in such circumstances. Anything said can and will be taken down and used against you. Silence is Golden (and Mysterious).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its better to be silent and thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt

    ReplyDelete