Friday, November 14, 2014

YOUR LIFE IS FUCKED

by Mr. Mean-Spirited



They fucked you over. Make no mistake about it, they fucked you over good.

You have no future. They promised that a good job would be your birthright – but now have to recognize that you’re never going to get it. You always thought that you would have a beautiful wife and a couple kids – but now you must realize that it’s not even a possibility. You always assumed that you would have a happy life – but now, you’ve got to accept that this ain’t never going to happen. 

Things are never going to get better. You can’t change things. You can’t fix things. You’re going to suffer no matter what.

They did this to you.

That made you feel like this. They gave you this anguish. The only thing you’ve got ahead of you is even more misery than you have now. If you had any self-respect, you would make them experience as much pain as they have given you.  

An eye for an eye. That is God’s law.

Do you have the guts to make them pay for what they did to you? Do you have the balls to get retribution? Well, do you, punk?

6 comments:

  1. When I was a kid, I was taught to believe that if I obeyed mom and dad and teacher, got good grades, got a college degree, worked hard, obeyed the law, etc, etc., the world would be my oyster. I learned year by year, degree by degee, it was all a crock of lies. I'm almost glad I didn't know any better at the time.

    One of your best posts, Mr. Mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you estranged from your parents, MMS? I don't blame you if you are (in fact, I'd commend you). Just idly wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Individualism has negative consequences as well as benefits – ultimately an independent human being will estrange just about everyone. Can’t be helped, can’t be avoided.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's an idea for a topic in case you're running out of ideas. How about a post about how idiotic funerals are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. My corpse is not my problem, and I'm damned if I'll get suckered into paying for it. They can leave me where I drop, like I'll care. Hell, I don't get to enjoy a mausoleum. But the assholes eating their maggot-infested lunches do? And on my dime? FU very much.

      Delete
  5. I don't consciously follow God's law, but I do hold it against those fuckers for fucking me over and having tried to fuck me over even more than they could. And although has been tempting again and again ... and perhaps again, retribution is against my own interest, as long as those losers remain useful resources. I still have to get as much as possible out of life -- theirs, that is.

    One free life from two half-spent parents, that is one's birth right.


    Greatly inspiring post.

    ReplyDelete