Sunday, April 28, 2013

FUCK UNIONS

by Mr. Mean-Spirited


I feel better whenever some labor-union crybaby gets in the ass. The only thing that union members do more often than go on break is to whimper about their income being cut. I'm not going to get a pension when I grow old, so why the hell should I pay extra just so some unionized employee can have a comfortable retirement? I don't get any benefits, so why the fuck would I support higher prices in order to guarantee the bloated salary package of someone else? I got screwed over by the company where I workedand no one did anything for me so why would I give a shit what happens to some union member? And no one should have done anything for me since I was the one who made the decision to work there in the first place, so I am sick and tired of hearing union workers bitching about management slashing their contracts. We've all had our wages reduced, so it's about right that those pampered cocksuckers get the same experience. Being fucked over is the American way, so it's time that these unionized pansies stop weeping and take it like a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment