Friday, November 8, 2013

I'M GOING TO HATE YOU FIRST

by Mr. Mean-Spirited




Nobody ever cared about me in life, so I’m not going to be concerned about you. No one ever helped me in this world, so I’m never going to help you. I’m going to show you as much compassion as all of society gave me – and that is zero. Other people gave me nothing whatsoever, so I’m not offering anything to you. That’s equitable.

I am as repelled by you as much as you are repulsed by me. You detest me, I despise you. You hate me, so I’m going to hate you back. It’s only fair.

I have seen enough of humanity to know how things really are, so I am going to be proactive in my loathing. I’m going to use some defensive hate against the rest of society – I’m going to do a little preemptive hating. Consider it precautionary hatred. I know that you’re going to abhor me, so I’m going to abominate you first. It’s only just.

2 comments:

  1. I actually think this is very wise.

    Many cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lordless Jeffery ArcherSeptember 21, 2014 at 4:37 AM

    The misanthropes' manifesto. But seriously, this is a sane response to this world.

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete